Monday, October 20, 2008

A few fun Flickr sets to browse

I'm still recovering from Maker Faire. This morning, I literally fell asleep in my chair while I was writing. Once I got my post ready, I scurried upstairs and took a long nap. (my body says 'thanks!')

So while I can't write much right now, I do have two fun Flickr sets for you to browse.



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

First up is my Flickr set from Maker Faire. I haven't been able to go through and add titles/descriptions yet, but they are at least all together and uploaded! I think some of my favorites are the ones of my son's face while he was watching the giant ping-pong-flinging robot. It was hilarious. I'll be posting highlights all week over at Craftzine, so be sure to check those out.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Next up is a slide show from my good pals, Sarah and Josh, of Sewer-Sewist and The Obama Craft Project. They were so inspired by the Obama Screen Party that the Studio 1408 gals threw last month, that they replicated the event up in dearl ole Portland. Sarah just sent a link to the pictures, and it makes me miss Portland and my Portland friends even more. Sigh! Enjoy, and I'll be back tomorrow with some book reviews and giveaways so stay tuned!

3 comments :

  1. wow that is a great slide show ..I am so bumed I missed so much (eso meeting you) Thanks for the peep into the faire. by thew ay I had this weird dream that I got a "computer virus" from you through twitter and that is whay I was sick too hehehe
    hey I have had lots of thera flu nitetime and nyquil

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so neat to see your Maker faire pictures! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing that could have made our party better was if you'd been there~

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach