Thursday, May 28, 2009

And this is why I haven't been posting

I've been getting ready for Maker Faire! This was my office just a few
hours ago. All is packed and I'm sitting on a plane headed to San
francisco right this very moment.

I'll be blogging from Maker Faire here, but mostly over at http://blog.craftzine.com
- so be sure to check that out.

You can also follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/avgjanecrafter
and on the CRAFT feed at www.twitter.com/craft

Time for some crafty fun! Can't wait to get around all my peeps and
soak up the awesomeness that is Maker Faire!

If you are going to be there, come by an see us at the CRAFT booth and
see my demo on 11:00 on Sunday!

1 comment :

  1. It was great meeting you at Maker Faire! Thanks for the (non)tips on the satin stitching. Your demo has inspired me to keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read every single one of them. I do my best to respond when I can.

Have fun and be nice! :)
XOX
Rach